Monday, October 5, 2009

Still life




No date or place written here and nothing I can recognize there exept perhaps for the vase which might be a little Valauris vase that came to me from my sister recently and Gege before that. I could be wrong. What is wonderful here is this gathering of personal and familiar objects that are like a subjective self portrait. A small glimpse into the soul of a man I have only faint memories of alive, but countless of accounts of him all strange, comical and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
This blog used to be about my Art, but, though I will always be an artist, I am now becoming also a therapist. I feel my art practice has opened the channels to access all I need, to do my work as a QHHT therapist. I feel all in my path has led me to this point and it was meant to be. I want to share my journey and reach people through this blog. It will evolve as I do.